- Sweetened condensed milk
- Block of cream cheese (leave it out a few hours beforehand so that it is smooth and less lumpy when you mix it up)
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- Graham cracker crust
- **optional** strawberries and vanilla
- Combine the Cool Whip, sweetened condensed milk, and cream cheese.
- Add the lemon juice and mix until really smooth. (I just use a spoon because I am lazy but you can use a mixer)
- Put the mixture into the graham cracker crust. (Eat the extra with some fruit or graham crackers.. yum!)
-Refrigerate for a couple hours until it firms up some. (It won't be exactly like a regular cheesecake's texture, but I actually like this better-- its creamier, more like a custard)
- If you want a strawberry topping, put a few strawberries in a ziploc bag with a teensy bit of vanilla extract and smack it around on the counter a bit, let it sit for a little, then pour it on top of your slice.
Told ya it's the easiest ever! Enjoy!! And have a great weekend :-)