1) What was your first tweet? Sept 29, 2009: "getting excited to visit WVU law school this weekend!!" I didn't end up going to that particular school; I decided I wanted to go to a PA law school. Also, I wrote that tweet and 2 others then didn't come back to Twitter for 2 years lol
2) What was your first blog post? It was about blogging. And cookies, lol.
3) Who was the first blog you subscribed to? I think this girl I used to work with, like 5 years ago.
4) What was your first facebook profile picture? This nice selfie in my freshman year college dorm room, wearing the free t-shirt they gave out at basketball games haha (sorry I can't make it bigger, the quality of the pic is bad)
5) Do you still talk to your first love? Yes, considering he is my boyfriend Brian. Here's our first picture together (and here's our story).
6) What was your first alcoholic drink? Wellll my first drink on my 21st bday is in the picture below. It was a lemon drop I think?
7) What was your first job? Brand rep at the LTD2 baby (Limited Too for those not in the know). I was 16 and I think I made $5.40 an hour; I thought I was rollin in it. We spent our time getting creepy security guards to buy us ice cream and telling moms that no, I don't think your daughter is too fat to wear those shorts (yes, that happened. Too often).
8) What was your first car? My first car I drove around was a 2000 Chevy Lumina (stylin!). I also got to drive the minivan on occasion, woot woot (2 different people hit me in that thing, I was an accident magnet). My first car I bought with my own money was a 2005 Saturn Vue. She was a beauty. I am going to do a sad post about how I lost her one of these days.
9)Who was the first person who text you today? My mom.
10) Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Brian.
11) Who was your first grade teacher? Ms. Wernig (can you find me?)
12) Where did you go on your first ride in a an airplane? My first time was just this past March to the Dominican Republic. I've been to 27 states but we did all our traveling by driving as a kid (it's not cheap to fly a family of 8!).
13) Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Danielle. And sadly no. Hmm so I probably headbutted her after that first picture was taken (I'm wearing the bonnet)-- I didn't treat her very nicely when I was younger, I had jealousy issues haha; Also, my hair looks almost as crazy as the girl's hair on my shirt in the second pic.
14) Where was your first sleepover? I'm sure it was at Danielle's.
15) What was the first thing you did this morning? Go to the bathroom.
16) What was the first concert you went to? Aaron Carter oh snap. I even had the Aaron Carter doll. I thought it'd be worth something one day-- I just checked on Ebay, woop it's up to $22. "Iiiii Want Candy" (no, I wasn't 18 when I went to his concert, but I obviously wanted candy in this pic).
17) What was your first broken bone? Pinky toe. Darn chairs.
18) What was your first piercing? My ears at the mall when I was 5. I screamed like a banshee and some nice employee at Friendly's heard and brought me over a big ice cream cone filled with Reese's Pieces.
19) What was the first foreign country you went to? Dominican Republic baby.
20) What was the first movie you remember seeing? In theaters, I think Fern Gully, and I talked through the entire movie apparently, whoops!
21) When was your first detention? Never.
22) Who was your first roommate? This girl named Ashley my freshman year of college. She talked to her parents on the phone all day everyday, and asked them permission to go anywhere and do anything, including what to wear. She wanted to know where I was at all times, and got mad if I went to dinner without her. It didn't work out, and she moved home 2nd semester and I got my own room!!
23) What was the first sport you were involved in? Soccer, definitely. (Look at my Grandmom in her cute orange hat aww; the 2nd pic is senior year of high school-- I'm in the middle row, 3rd from left)
24) What is the first thing you do when you get home? Pet the dogs.
25) When was your first kiss? 9th grade (it was gross, enough said)
Go check out some of my most embarrassing moments or my birthday wishlist (there's lots of awesome Fall stuff on there!). Thanks for stopping by!