If you follow me on the twits, you know I've decided it's time to get my butt in shape. Well, I think my arms may have fallen off, so how I am typing this I have no clue. Anyways, Kelli over at She Crab Soup tagged me in this 6 things you should know about me post, and since 6 is my favorite number, I decided I should give it a shot (plus I love these kinds of posts getting to know other bloggers!)
One. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Married to my Bri guy. Owning a house with a fenced in yard for the dogs, possibly with another dog (Brian wants a black lab, I want a chocolate lab or another dachshund, duh!). Hopefully working at an awesome attorney job.
Two. If you have 3 wishes what would they be?
- To eat whatever I want and not gain a pound!
- A cure for cancer, diabetes, and all other terrible diseases.
- For people to care about the environment. We only have one planet, that's all I am going to say about that (okay I lied. Stop throwing your cigarette butts on the ground people!)
Three. What is something you thought you would never do or accomplish but have? When I started law school, I seriously wanted to quit during the first few weeks. I hate hate hated it. I wouldn't have been nearly the only one (in fact, I think at least 30-some people dropped out before the first semester was over!) Some of the professors were scary and the whole first year is set up to weed out the people who can't hack it and intimidate you. I am so glad I stuck it out though and did really well. I know I'd regret it if I hadn't.
Four. What blogs are you loving right now that have under 200 followers?
- Kelli at She Crab Soup
- Miranda at Young, and in Progress
- Ashton at A Fluffy Girl
- Meg at Yammering Yankee
- Tori at A Little Leigh Way
Five. If you could only take one thing to an uninhabited environment what would you take (think Naked and Afraid)? My phone, because then I could call someone to come pick me up! I hate camping and that sort of thing, so staying there and sticking it out would not be an option.
Six. Tell us something we don't know about you. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life.
If you want to participate, consider yourself tagged! I am too lazy to make up my own questions, so just pick 6 of these :-)1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2. If you have 3 wishes what would they be?
3. What is something you thought you would never do or accomplish but have?
4. What blogs are you loving right now that have under 200 followers?
5. What is your best advice you have received about blogging?
6. If you could only take one thing to an uninhabited environment what would you take (think Naked and Afraid)?
7. Who is the most influential person in your life?
8. Tell us something we don't know about you.
9. If you could open your own business what kind of good or service would you provide? What would you business be like?