Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Washi Tape Greeting Cards!

Ahh we have looked at so many houses and all of them have been a bust, boo! I am so exhausted and getting worn out and ahh I need a break! If I mysteriously go missing for a few days, don't worry, I just ran away. Anyways, I have the lovely Steph from A Time for Seasons taking over today with an awesome craft, so take it away Steph!


Valentine's Day is behind us, but there seams to be a few more weeks of cold weather before we can freely venture outside. I like to write a lot of 'just because' cards during this time. It helps me pass the time and helps warm someones heart. Recently I discovered Washi tape (Yes, I'm a little late jumping on the bandwagon). It's so easy to make boarders and decorate mason jars now. I decided to use it to make my own greeting cards.


Supplies:
Washi Tape of different designs
These printables:

Card 2

Card 3

Card 4

Card 5

Instructions:
1. Print off the card(s) of your choosing. Each card is formatted to be 5X7. This means you can print 2 on a 8X11 page of card stock and cut them apart.


2. Fold in half and add Washi Tape to make a scarf.

3. Write a note and warm a heart!

I have purposely left these cards blank so you can add your own greeting: "Happy Birthday", "Get Wells Soon", "Winter Greetings".  You are welcome to alter the cover, all I ask is that you leave the web page on the back of the card. The customization of these cards is almost endless so, go warm someones heart! ;)

***

Steph Seibert is the WAH, homeschooling, mother of 3. After several years of missing seasonal activities, her family started making seasonal ‘bucket lists’. She posts about these adventures, crafts, DIYs, recipes and more at A Time for Seasons in hopes of helping other families get the most out of each season.

16 comments:

  1. i LOVE LOVE LOVE washi tape! when i found out my friend sold them, i went right over to her house, legit ignored her and went straight into her basement workshop to oogle all the washi tape. then i bought like, 20 and went home to play.

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of washi tape. Super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I found these rolls at Staples with the scotch tape.

      Delete
  3. SO cute!!!!! Omg I want to make them and send them out as a final eff you to Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late to the bandwagon, too. I just ordered my first rolls of Washi Tape. No idea what I'll use them for... but at least I'll have them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, shut your mouth! These are the cutest things I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute craft! Especially for the winter weather we have had! Thanks for sharing. I LOVE any and all crafts.

    Whitney
    www.MckenzieWild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are SUPER cute!! I'm obsessed with washi tape.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)