- Pink paint chips (around 10-12)
- Hole punch
- 2 yards of ribbon
- Pen or pencil
- Fold one of the paint chips in half, draw half a heart on it, and cut it out. You will use it as your stencil.
- Trace the stencil onto the BACKS of the paint chips you want to use. I did a mix of horizontal and vertical. Also, it's important to trace on the back of the paint chips so you can't see pen mark on the colored side.
- Punch a two holes in the top of each heart, then string them onto your ribbon a few inches apart. I bought my ribbon in the dollar bin at Target not realizing each design was only a half a yard long EACH, so I had to improvise and tape all 4 pieces together to make the ribbon long enough, oh well.
- Hang your banner and revel in the compliments you will receive. Also, I obviously just use my trusty iPhone for pictures, and it was dark outside when I took the pics so the lighting was awful, oops!