Funny story-- someone found my blog yesterday by searching for 'true facts about carrots' haha, if that's what you're here looking for, you're in the wrong place! Anyways so Erin posted this list/countdown thing a few weeks back and I've been wanting to do it, so I am because lists are fun!
Five things I'll be doing over the next week:
1. Making mini apple pies! We love making these in muffin tins, so cute!
2. Going to a cookout. In October.. yea we're cool like that.
3. Linking up for What's in a Name? on October 16th! You know you wana join in the fun!!
4. Job searching. Because duh.
5. Finding out if the pass the bar exam. At least, I hope the results come out within the next week, everything is so secretive! Cross your fingers for me, please!
1. The gold iPhone 5s! My poor 4s is truly on its last legs
2. Suits. Blah, but attorneys wear them so yea. Anyone know any places with nice suits that won't break my itty-bitty bank?
3. Halloween candy
4. Pie crust. For the mini apple pies. Like I'd make my own, ha!
Three shows I can't wait to have come back into my life (I am actually going to change this to shows I am glad just came back into my life):
2. The Good Wife.
(Oops there are more than 3.. Parenthood, Parks and Rec, American Horror Story, I could go on!)
Two reasons I'm excited for fall:
1. Leggings with boots! (That counts as one reason, right?)
One thing that's currently bothering me:
1. I have NO Monday night shows this fall! Any suggestions??