Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Randoms

So I had another pretty awesome weekend and decided I just had to share with you guys! Friday night started off with some excitement as we watched that jerky neighbor from this post get arrested. Yup, #karmasucks. Anyways, then Brian's parents came into town and took us out to our favorite restaurant to celebrate our new house!! I took no pictures because I suck.

Saturday morning I got my hair done and I'm rootless again, woop! Then I hightailed it over to our new house for our home inspection. It went well and I am super excited. I just love love love our new house! I am not going to share any pics though until we move in because I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of other people's stuff in the house. Then Brian and I went to lunch and looked at couches, then I layed around with an icepack on my head for a while because of course my allergies were killer. When I felt better, Bri and I had some Panera and then had a WalMart adventure. We got a lot of awesome stuff for our new house (like $10 throw pillows and $30 bar stools, unheard of!) but I would not venture in there on a Saturday night again, it's CRAZY! Nope, just no.

Btw that thing in the bottom right corner is a gallon size glass mason jar drink dispenser, it's awesome!

Sunday we went to Cracker Barrel (we ate like crap this weekend, I admit it) then I watched About Time again (I love that movie!) and then we went to a Cash Bingo for my sisters softball team. I just love me some bingo!

I hope your Monday doesn't suck! Here is a cute picture of my boys for Kelli's link up, hopefully it'll cheer you up because Mondays are the worst.


post signature

14 comments:

  1. I really want to watch About Time! Love all of the blue stuff for the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Walmart finds but you're right Walmart on a Saturday night is interesting and scary! I just love your cuddly babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new house! I can't wait for that exciting time of my life! I currently live my boyfriend, my little sis, and a friend is a house that we rent. My friend will be moving out when her lease is up. I can't wait to decorate the house to my liking and make it feel more like a home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. people dis walmart way too much - you can find some amazing stuff there. walmart is my go-to first before anything else house/bed/bath-related, even for meds etc. way cheaper than the other stores! great finds :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saturday night? Girl, you are crazy. It's like the time I tried to go to Ikea on a Saturday morning... what I thought was before the rush... No. Just don't do it. There are always crowds all the time. But I'm loving the finds!! And the pups!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snuggly pups are the best! :) I love them cuddling together!!!!
    Also awesome: saying "peace out" to nappy roots! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can´t wait to get my hair done soon so I will be rootless as well, best feeling getting your hair done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Walmart has good stuff sometimes, I haven't gotten a few things for my house there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of this, especially Cracker Barrel and the snuggly dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. $30 bar stools? That is unheard of! I love getting my hair done....plus it's another excuse not to wash my hair for like forever afterwards ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen About Time yet, but it's on my list! I agree...Walmart on a Saturday is never fun. I'm really particular about when I'll stop in there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mondays are the worst, but I'm glad you had a fun weekend! Shopping for furniture is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those pillows! I watched About Time for the first time like a week or so ago & bawled my eyes our for like the last 15 minutes or so.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)