Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros and Cons of Blogging (according to Mean Girl gifs)

The Pros

Developing awesome relationships with people all over the country.. people you've never even met in real life!


Blogging is a place to scream and shout and let it all out (now that I have that song stuck in my head) but seriously. Even if you don't always publish those posts, it's still nice to have an outlet where you can say whatever you want.


You can even make up words (I'm guilty of it), no one is gunna stop you.


via

Getting good feedback and compliments from strangers (or those awesome people from #1) rocks.


The Cons

It can be a time sucker. I'll get online to read a few blogs and bam! 3 hours passed! Plus when you can't think of something to write about, you can be sitting there looking at the screen FOR-EV-ER.


We all know there are mean girls out there, even in blog world. Seriously, why you gotta be so mean?


Having to keep it a secret from everyone in your real life, because they just don't understand (ya know, just like how Karen doesn't understand, well, anything).


***Update... I totally should have added this one this morning... Over the top fan girls.***


Blogland. Can't live in it, can't live without it. P.S. I totally got this idea from Kay's list of blog post ideas, thanks Kay!!
post signature

22 comments:

  1. hahahhah i love mean girls gifs :) and it's true, WHY DO BITCHES GOTTA BE SO MEAN?!
    i don't advertise to anyone that i blog and if they try to talk to me about it, i'm like DONT READ MY SHIT!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gifs are spot on! Mean Girls are everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh yes to that last one! All are on point but that last one... oh that last one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I finally watched Mean Girls, I get the context of all of these! I keep hearing lots of mean people talk but I don't see it. I like to know about it because I want to know who the jerks are but I'm happy that my small circle plays nice! And I touched on getting to know people from all over the place in my post today - I just love seeing another person's normal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All completely valid points...and made even more valid by the Mean Girls gifs of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! I feel like Mean Girls can apply to a lot of aspects of our lives.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favorite. Movie. Ever. This post is so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this! I adore that movie and find that you associate quotes with blogging pros and cons amazingly! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHA!!! This is great, mean girls are everywhere. Sometimes they are even disguised as male bosses or co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE mean girls...best movie ever! lol
    I love that blogging is a time suck when Im at work makes the day go by faster!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good call on the Mean Girls gifs. All true statements.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha love Mean Girls & this is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAH love this. The fan girls one drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a great post! The limit does not exist... so true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha! I love this!! And now I want to go watch Mean Girls... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome!! I'm a sucker for some gifs!! There are mean girls on blogger world and they suck!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bahahahahaha - this is, hands down, the best post of the day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)