Last week Sarah over at Sweet Happenings did this cute Fall Sweater Weather Tag post and tagged everybody in it, and it looked like fun so I wanted to participate!!
2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate. And lately I've been putting Peppermint Mocha creamer into it.. ahh it's so good!
3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season? I wish I could say yes because that's probably the right answer, but no. I mean I wear more moisturizer in the winter but that's not really makeup.
4. Favorite Thanksgiving food? Mashed 'tatoes, because duh.
5. Hats or scarves? I don't look all that great in either but I will wear them if necessary.
6. Most worn sweater? I just got a new long white cable knit sweater and it is my new favorite!
7. Must have Fall nail polish? I love nail polish so any kind really, though Essie is my favorite brand.
8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves? Ehh jumping in leaves is messy but I love looking at them, does that count? haha
9. Skinny jeans or leggings? Leggings all day every day.
10. Boots or Uggs? I got these two pairs for my birthday and I pretty much rotate between them, fake Uggs (I'm a vegetarian, remember?) and moccasins.
11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall? Probably the weather.. the temperatures are perfect and the colors are so pretty!
12. Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment? Nope, not really.
13. What is the Fall weather like where you currently live? Usually the highs are in the 40s & 50s, very windy, and the occasional snow shower (or snow storm, this one happened in October 2011).