Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Have Long Lashes!!

So I'm late posting today, but I have an excuse! On this rainy nasty Thursday I have some cool news.. I went to my last follow-up for my Latisse this morning. I first posted about it here back before I had any followers, and then again here

I am super happy with it! I had extremely short and light lashes before, and now they are so much longer, have some curl, and are much darker! It's amazing really. You just apply a little to your eyelid with a brush each night, and 16 weeks later, voila! Now I only need to apply it a few times a week to maintain my new, long lashes. Anyways, here are some pictures for reference.. I think there is a huge difference! 


Before, no mascara

After 16 weeks, NO MASCARA!!

After 16 weeks, NO MASCARA!!

After 16 weeks, with Mascara (I rushed so it's kinda clumpy, sorry!)

Note, I am not being compensated or anything for this, I just had great results and wanted to share them with you!! If you have any questions, or want to see more before/after pictures (I have a TON!) definitely feel free let me know, or contact your derm, since you need a prescription.


post signature

11 comments:

  1. I'm just scared to use this since the side effects could be changing eye color! but it does look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...they look awesome! I've always been curious as to if Latisse actually works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY AWESOME indeed!! that works wonderfully. now "you gotta bat your eyes like dis" - sebastian from .little mermaid. if i knew how to insert that gif in comments, i would! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lashes look luscious! HA!

    I already have long lashes but it's great that there is something that helps those who do not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are great results! If I would just stop picking at my lashes, I'd have decent long lashes. ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want this now... I feel like a doctor would look at me crazy though!! What happens if you stop using it for awhile? Do you always have to use it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Are there any side effects? This is great. I am always jealous of people with long lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is awesome. Your lashes look amazing. I had bought this a year or so ago when I read the side effects saying your irises could change color. You have light eyes (green?) and theu didn't seem to change though. I think I'm still nervous though. I want to try eye lash extensions for my next big event though (like a good friend's wedding or something).

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! what an amazing after photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh this is awesome! You got great results!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My coworkers use Canadian Latisse that they buy on Amazon for $20. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but they have yet to go blind and their lashes look amazing (as do yours. going about it the legit way!).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)