Anyways, it's 11:11, make a wish! Does anyone else do that? When I did my post on superstitions, I completely forgot to include this one. Well since today is 11/11, hopefully it will be a super lucky day. Maybe I will hear about a job? Or win the lottery (I guess I'd have to play first, huh? haha)? Anyways, when I was a kid and saw Aladdin I'd always try to think of the things I'd wish for if I found a genie in a
My 3 Wishes, circa 1992 (the year Aladdin came out):
1) Polly Pockets. I had like 15 of these, but they never could fit in my pocket!
This was definitely one of my favs, with the lights and swan and all
2) All the Barbie dolls from the McDonalds Happy Meals.
3) Trolls! I had doctor ones, Christmas ones, Easter bunny ones, and so many more, not to mention Troll slippers (except I puked on them at my Grandmom's house and she washed them and the hair went inside their heads), and even Troll Barbie!
My 3 Wishes, today (not including wishing for unlimited wishes, haha):
1) Either a really good job that makes 6 figures and allows me to work from home, or to win the lottery so I don't have to work!
2) A super fast metabolism, so I can eat whatever I want and be skinny without having to exercise like crazy! Is that really so much to ask?
3) A world free of disease.
What would you wish for if you found a genie who granted you 3 wishes? Come back tomorrow for my awesome giveaway!
I'd also like to take a minute to thank all of our veterans and active-duty military (and their families). I can't even fathom all of the sacrifices you make on a daily basis, but I thank you for all you do/have done for our country.