Monday, June 23, 2014

Home From the Beach

This Monday came around too fast. Mondays after a vacation always suck a little extra! I took off work Thursday and Friday and we headed to Wildwood, NJ for our family vacation. My dad's whole side of the family gets together once a year for a vacation. So we spent all day Thursday, Friday, and Saturday on the beach, and got home late Saturday night because my friend's bridal shower was Sunday. Anyways, here's a quick photo dump from the weekend. I didn't take any at the shower, but it was fun! I'll be back sometime this week to share how I'm asking my bridesmaids to be in the wedding :-) Looking forward to 4th of July weekend when I get another 4 day weekend and we head up to the lake!



post signature

9 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, I want to go to the beach before Summer is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend!!! I am my happiest at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had so much fun! Nothing like the beach to relax and de-stress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you posted that cone on insta I about DIED. GIMMEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I am so jealous of your vacation! It looks like so much fun- I wish I was at the beach right now! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a fun weekend! I might be a little jealous, especially with the upper 80's and 90's we've been having!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had so much fun!!! I can't wait to see how you're going to ask your bridesmaids, I bet you figured out something really creative.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)