The men in my life really do say some hilarious stuff, so when I saw this "Sh*t Men Say" link up that Danae and Amanda started I just had to participate.
Sh*t Brian says:
- "Math is my life." Yup, once I caught those words coming out of Brian's mouth. Now I think it was in the context of him complaining about homework in college, but still, can you said Nerd Alert?
- "I want an owl so bad! I never realized how bad I wanted an owl before." This was a random outburst while he was on his computer. Never had he mentioned before how badly he wanted an owl, and it hasn't been mentioned again (okay, except for when I make fun of him about it).
- "Pillow wrap-around thingies" On Brian's shopping list for his apartment a few years ago, in reference to pillowcases. His mom and I got a kick out of that.
- "This isn't weird. It's not what it looks like." As he rode on our exercise bike in jeans while trying to use the computer. And yes, I made it into a gif!
- "Our DirecTV bill isn't that expensive... No, you can't see the bill." Uh huh, we have DVR (that's for me), NFL Sunday Ticket (for Brian) and NHL Center Ice (also for Brian), so I can pretty much guarantee our bill costs more than my car payment haha. Oh well, we all have our things ;-)
Sh*t my brothers say:
- "Where is the mantle? Is it in the back room?" My dad built my mom a new mantle for the fireplace in their finished basement, and my 23-year old brother Cory wanted to see it. He went down the basement and yelled that. We let him figure that one out on his own. He later told us he had to Google the word mantle hahaha.
-"Isn't Ozzy Osbourne the guy from Oz the Great and Powerful?" Nope, not even close Mitch, but good try.
Thanks Danae and Amanda for the link up, it's such a great idea!!