If you are a Full House fanatic like I
1) That nose-less cat thing in Egypt, ya know, the "sphinx", is actually spelled with "i" not a "y" (learned that the hard way in the county-wide 7th grade spelling bee. And no, I'm not bitter about it, why would you ask? Oh, maybe because my grandfather still brings it up. I still feel like I'm going to hurl every time I see a picture of that thing)
2) Not everyone on Facebook is a legal expert, despite what you may have read (shocking, I know!).
3) All cars have a device near the steering wheel, some might call it a "blinker," that tells the people around it when he is turning or changing lanes.
4) There is a 99.9999% chance that once you get all comfortable in your bed, you WILL have to get up to pee.. it's scientifically proven (okay, not really, but c'mon, it's so true)
5) Mary Kate and Ashley are fraternal, not identical twins. Also, they were much more adorable when they were younger. Sorry, but dating men in their 40s and wearing fur ain't my cup o' tea (but I totally was obsessed when I was younger; even cut my hair in whatever style they had at the moment).
6) Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of the # 13. And I know that's how you spell it because when my sister was in elementary school, the teachers apparently thought it was a great idea to teach the kids how to spell it, so Savanna went around spelling it. ALL. THE. TIME.
7) No one, and I mean no one, was cute in middle school (and if by chance you were, please don't tell me. I want to revel in the fact that I was not alone with my gap teeth, greasy hair, tomboy pants, and green velvet short-sleeve shirt. And nope, I won't be posting a picture).
8) You know what they say about guys with big feet?.. They have stinkier shoes!
9) Cigarettes are made of 95% plastic. Umm, gross! This also means they don't break down for a LOOONG time. So when you throw one out your car window, expect it to be here for thousands of years. Yup. Unless someone's dog or child picks it up and eats it. Or it goes into the storm drain and into a nearby river or stream and a turtle or fish eats it and is killed by the chemicals in the cigarette. Read more about it here. Okay, stepping off my soapbox now!
10) And lastly, this one speaks for itself. So inappropriate, but every time I see it I just can't stop laughing!!
And that concludes today's round of Strange But True Facts!!