**Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
**Assemble your ingredients:
- Pre-made crust (if you feel like making your own, more power to ya, but we tried that once and let's just say it was not pretty-- Also, I am trying to cut back on carbs so I used this thin one, but if you are good with carbs I would definitely get a thicker one to better hold toppings)
- Baby tomatoes (a cup or two chopped in half or quarters; you won't need more than one of those small containers-- we have a big one because we use them a lot)
- Feta cheese (one container will do, but you can use more if you like-- we loveeee feta in this house!)
- Cavender's All-purpose Greek seasoning (a must! We found it at Target, but if you can't find it, Amazon has a big shaker (8oz) at a decent price)
- Onions (probably less than a half of an onion- I am lazy and hate chopping onions so I just bought them pre-chopped and only needed less than a fourth of the container)
- Bag of spinach (you won't need the whole thing; just a few handfuls)
**Put the crust on your pizza stone (similar here) or cookie sheet and spread all of the feta cheese evenly on top, then follow with the tomatoes, onions, and a healthy sprinkling of Cavender's (save spinach for later).
It's okay if you make a mess while you're cooking, if you have trusty little vacuums like we have!
**Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is a teeny bit brown.
**Turn oven OFF!!
**Rip up a handful or two of spinach and spread it all over the top of the pizza. Wait a few minutes for the spinach to wilt, then cut into slices. It should look something like this:
**Enjoy!! Let me know how you like it! I promise it is WAY WAY more appetizing in person :-)