Monday, July 22, 2013

Ennui (& the most boring weekend recap ever)


Ennui (ahn-wee), according to Michel, is a state of metaphysical angst. It is also defined as a feeling of utter weariness and discontent resulting from satiety or lack of interest.This is what studying all day every day for 2 months does to people. I am B-O-R-E-D and cannot wait for this to be over. In less than 2 weeks, we'll be at the lake!:


This weekend I did a little of this: 


And A LOT of this! Blah! (notice Hansel curled up in his pig-shaped bed in the background in the first picture!). Also, when my feet are cold, Schnitzel likes to warm them up :-)



Anyways, this is my last post until after the bar, or else I will be turning it in looking like this:


Cya August 1st! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)