Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Wanna Talk About Me...

So I haven't discussed yet why I decided to name this blog Pleas[e] and Carrots. It's not because I am in love with carrots (I actually haven't even eaten one in a few months, as they aren't best for dieting, so I hear). It's also not because this is going to be a health blog (it won't be). I mean, I might post some recipes here and there-- in fact, I plan on posting an awesome and EASY Greek Pizza recipe on here in the next few days! 

So why did I name it Pleas[e] and Carrots? Because, when I want to get someone to do something they don't want to do, I try to cute it up and tack the words "pleeeeeease... and carrots" on the end of the request. I know, I am just so clever. However, after the eye rolls, it usually works!

I decided to play on words a little though (again, I am just so clever, ha!) and include my law background with Pleas (get it, like guilty plea..). Yea, so that was my thinking behind the name... anyyyyways

A few random facts about me: 

  • I love snowballs. 
  • I hate when people don't use their blinkers. 
  • Also, tractor trailers in the left lane-- don't even get me started. 
  • I really want a short haircut but I'm too scared. 
  • I have to wear socks to bed (after putting lotion on my feet). 
  • I'm a vegetarian and have been since I was 8 years old-- no, I will not push it on you (everyone makes their own choices) and no I do not want a bite of your burger, thanks anyways. If you want to know more about it, email me or leave a comment :-)
  • By and far my biggest pet peeve is people throwing their cigarette butts on the ground.. so disrespectful and THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR TRASH CAN!! (I definitely will be doing a post on this one day, don't fret)
  • I am not good at coming up with random facts about me, so anything you want to know, feel free to ask! Thanks for reading!
And since there were no pictures in this post, here's a pretty unedited picture from March when Brian and I went to the Dominican:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)