Five things I did over the weekend:
1. Burned the crap out of my mouth on my breakfast. Ouch!
2. Physical therapy exercises. Fun.. and also ouch.
3. Watched Grey's Anatomy. Of course.
4. Went to lunch at our wedding venue. It's the first time we've been back since the wedding. I miss our wedding, wah!
5. Celebrated my Dad's and Brian's birthdays. We surprised Brian with the new Xbox, he was excited!
1. Some shirts on sale from American Eagle. I needed some new short sleeve shirts for spring and summer and they had a super deal so I couldn't resist.
2. A Real Techniques makeup sponge. Finally.
3. White eyeliner. I heard it's the new thing to brighten up your eyes.
4. Some soaps and a candle from Bath and Body Works. I can't resist.
Three shows I'm glad just came back/are coming back this week:
1. Once Upon a Time.
3. The Family. Technically this is just coming on, not coming back, since it's new, but I like it so far!
Two reasons I'm excited for spring:
1. The decorations. We just put up our spring decor this weekend and I love the pretty colors!
2. Earth Day. My dad organizes a festival every year for the last 15 or so years and it's super fun; we all volunteer every year and Brian and I run the prize table.
1. Reagan on New Girl. She is not funny. Thank goodness Jess is supposed to be back this week.