Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Confess Sesh

I think that title sounds cooler in my head but whatever, I'm confessing today!!

One. I may or may not have left a laundry basket of clean laundry on our bedroom floor for over a week! Then I did 2 more loads laundry while that was laying there and it finally got put away (Brian did it, not me lol). Then I left those 2 new loads in the laundry room for 2 days, then I finally got completely fed up with myself and put those away... all wrinkly and everything. "Shame shame I know your name" (I LOVE New Girl, does anyone know when it's coming back on?)


Two. I hate hate hate it when people start bashing other people based on their political beliefs. You don't know that person's life or what they've been through or why they believe what they believe, so just knock it off alright? It's just so sad to see all the fights online about one issue or another. I've said it before and I'll say it again: belittling someone's beliefs and calling them names is never ever ever going to change their mind, it's only going to settle them more firmly in those beliefs. So just... don't. End rant.

Three. I am FED UP with the post office. I mean seriously, how hard is it in two thousand freaking fifteen to deliver the mail and not lose things! Just this month we haven't received 2 RSVPs that were sent to us, as well as a birthday card from my Grandmom, And over the past year, there have been FOUR, yes FOUR, packages lost/misdelivered to the wrong addresses, and many before that. It is getting super old. C'mon Pennsylvania post offices, get it together or privatize already. #USPSstinks #UPSftw


Four. Sometimes I think I use capital letters and exclamation points too much, but I actually don't care, it's just an observation.

Five. I can't think of a fifth confession today so that's what you get folks for making whoopee. Happy Hump Day! And no, I'm not sick of saying that, that camel is my favorite.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. #1 though. All the time. I am the worst about putting my laundry away. I really need to get in the habit of being better about putting it away...laundry is going to multiply when this dang baby comes!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the laundry, I don't mind washing it and drying it but folding is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that all the time with laundry. I have basket of clean clothes on my bedroom floor and I honestly don't know how long it's been sitting there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES to #2. What don't people understand about that? I love hearing other opinions than mine... it's fun to have a discussion - NOT an argument!
    I def use too many exclamation points too! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)