1. A new front license plate for my car. Mine is a Wizard of Oz one right now but it's all rusted and faded so it's time for a new one (maybe something like this, idk I'm not too picky).
2. Amazon gift cards so I can buy all the Laura Ingalls Wilder books (what? Don't judge me...)
3. A lap desk thingy for when I'm being lazy on the couch.
4. A mandoline slicer so we can chop tomatoes and onions quicker/easier.
5. Gift card to Home Goods because duh, I love that place.
6. This front porch light to replace our brassy/gold one.
7. One of these pillows, I don't care where from, they look so comfy.
8. These Toms!
Okay so obviously I'm pretty boring/an 80 year old woman, but oh well, what can I say? Anything else awesome I should be asking for? Btw I am still so bummed that Brian's meanie boss made him go to freaking Texas today and all day tomorrow (ON MY BIRTHDAY). Anyway, have a good weekend