Friday, April 1, 2016

Life Update

So I took a 2+ week break from this space. Honestly, I haven't had a ton going on, because when you don't leave the house very often, your life is pretty boring. Buuuut, good news, I can drive now! And walk! So pretty much I can do whatever I want now, with just some restrictions because of pain but that's about it. It's such a relief. Especially since Brian is going to the Frozen Four soon and that would have sucked to be stranded in the house alone for 5 days.


Also, I dyed my hair. It's strawberry blonde now. I don't have any pictures at the moment and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it, but if we're snapchat friends you may eventually get a picture of it. Or mayyyybe one on Instagram if I actually put on some makeup one of these days. Oh, and this is not an April Fools joke, but I wish I had something funny to trick people with this year, unfortunately I'm not that creative!

I'm all caught up on Grey's Anatomy. I seriously love this show, no matter how unrealistic it is. Anybody else hooked? I know, I'm like 11 years late.


I can't believe Easter was 5 days ago already, spring is going to fly by! My nephew was adorable on Easter by the way. I mean, look at that bowtie, those suspenders, and the Sperrys! It's too much cute.


Alright, that's pretty much all I've got for today, I hope everyone has a great weekend!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. I'm not good at April fools jokes either, hopefully I can just pretend it doesn't exist today.

    I love the little man's Easter outfit, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nephew's outfit is so cute! I really liked Grey's back in the day but after the hospital shooting, I had to quit. I'm not sure what it was - I think Cristina acting so un-Christina like was what got me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, your nephew is the cutest!
    i love greys.. i'm not caught up on the latest season, but i started watching it when it first began.. i can't believe it's been going so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nephew is so adorable! I'm so glad you can walk and drive now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for walking and riving now!!! That is awesome. Your nephew is so cute. I love love love Grey's! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for being able to drive, especially since the husband was getting ready to go out of town! Hopefully we'll get to see a picture of your hair soon! I bet that it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every few years I re-watch Grey's Anatomy. And then I immediately want to go to medical school and get a job at Seattle Grace. So unrealistic but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the not leaving the house life. I just got back from a trip and have the day off. I probably need groceries, but I reeeallly want to stay inside. Mine is by choice, though. I would imagine it would suck if you were forced to stay inside.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)