Thursday, October 29, 2015

Random Ramblings

My mom has started a blog, This Is Not Nutcrackin'! Go check it out and follow her for funny stories about our family, decorating tips, crafts, and maybe even some recipes! She has a cute new blog design, courtesy of the awesome Kelli! Oh and remember this post of mine? That is what she named her blog after, so funny!

This Is Not Nutcrackin
I just realized I haven't watched any Halloween movies yet this year, not even Hocus Pocus... who even am I anymore?!


I hate that Netflix asks if you're still watching.. so rude!


We got a lot amazing sneak peek pictures back from our awesome photographer Dayna last night! Yay, if you're friends with me on facebook you can see all 132! Here's one though to hold you over! More wedding recap posts to follow after the honeymoon, promise!


I have a sinus infection and bronchitis, and our honeymoon is in a few days, woo! "Ain't nobody got time for that!" I am so excited for the Bahamas! Peace!
post signature

9 comments:

  1. I am LOVING your wedding pictures!!! Have so much fun on your honeymoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit I deactivated facebook but I wanna see more! Hope you feel better in time for the honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been able to find many Halloween movies at all for K, we have seen Hocus Pocus but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netflix is so judgy asking if I am still watching TV. Why yes, yes I am. Otherwise I would have turned you off!!! I love Hocus Pocus!!! And I love the name behind your mom's blog! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in the process of planning my honeymoon too! Would love to hear about where you're going in the Bahamas! We are looking there and St. Lucia or Punta Cana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Dayna did your photos! So awesome!!! They all look great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no, hope you aren't sick for your honeymoon!!

    and yes, netflix, don't be rude, of course i am still watching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man I hate when Netflix asks if I am still watching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, I hope you are feeling better and having the best honeymoon! I am so jealous of all your insta pics :( I am gonna go check out your moms blog ASAP! Oh, and we're having pumpkin soup for dinner tonight- it's on the stove now ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)