Thursday, May 12, 2016

Four Things About Me

Kelli totally said we could steal this, so I did! Basically, it's lots of things about me in groups of 4, except when I couldn't follow the rules and changed the numbers.


Four names I go by
1. Jessica
2. Jess
3. Jesse (don't even try it though, only Brian calls me this)
4. PJ (again, only Brian calls me this and it's very rare)

Four things I hate
1. All of these kinds of people
2. Really bad stomachaches
3. The USPS- don't even get me started with how awful our mail service is
4. Mushrooms

Four Five places I have worked
1. Limited Too- in high school
2. Starbucks- the third busiest one in the world, we had like 15 people working per shift
3. Nursing home- as an activities assistant in the Alzheimer's unit when I was in college
4. Two different restaurants- as a server in college
5. Two different law firms- as a clerk/intern during and then an attorney after law school

Four things I love to watch
1. My doggies
2. Orioles games at Camden Yards
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four Three (or thirty) places I have been
1. The Bahamas
2. Dominican Republic
3. 28 states: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania (where I live), Delaware, Maryland (where I grew up), Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio

Four things I love to eat
1. Pizza
2. Jolly Ranchers
3. Veggies and dip
4. Nachos at Os games

Four things I love to drink
1. Ginger Ale
2. Moscow Mules
3. Frozen Drinks
4. Gatorade

Four things I cannot live without
1. Mascara
2. Brian
3. My dogs
4. My phone

Four things I am looking forward to
1. Going up the lake soon- not that we will swim or boat of course because until at the least the 4th of July it's much too cold, but it's still super fun to just go up there to hang and 4-wheel and stuff
2. Being done with physical therapy- I actually had my last session today, but I will probably need another surgery this year, boo, and I need to continue exercises at home of course
3. Memorial Day weekend
4. Two other lake vacations this summer!

post signature

11 comments:

  1. I wish I had visited even half of 28 states, someday!

    Yayyy for being done with PT for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does a vegetarian hate mushrooms?! And holllaaaaa for Limited Too, I worked there between jobs right as it became Justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome that you've been to more than half of the states! And I don't think that I could have worked at Starbucks ever! That just seems way too intense for me, and I couldn't even imagine working at one of the busiest ones in the WORLD! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool that you've visited so many states! And I think it's so funny that NO one calls you jessie or jesse, and I'm the same way with Jessica. :) I totally "borrowed" this idea by the way and did it on my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those states!!! I don't see Alabama on there ;) ;) There is no way I could work at Starbucks. I would just be making drinks for myself all day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want pizza and a Moscow mule now. Hahaha. I think the second busiest Starbucks is in Seattle. At least that's what I heard on a tour once. Haha. They said Times Square was number one. I'm sure working in such a busy store would've been hectic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love posts like this! I can't imagine working at the third busiest Starbucks in the world! Wow! Such a bummer you're going to need another surgery. :( So sorry to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. speaking of mail service, i've been waiting for a package for TWO WEEKS, thanks to Canada post. I think they deliver mail with dog sleds up here. Rage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha I hate USPS with a passion, but I love mushrooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA 28 States! I can't even name 28 States, jk. Love Grey's! HA, you should come live in Singapore, our mail system here is pretty weird! Sending things to the States takes a lifetime and vice versa. To the UK, super fast! #thingsthatmakemegohmmm

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)