Friday, February 28, 2014

I Surprisingly Suck At Keeping a Schedule

I'm so happy that it's Friday and that this kinda week flew by! So anyways I'm skipping Wise Words this week (ugh I'm SO bad at keeping a schedule), because it's my Dad's birthday tomorrow! Not to brag or anything, but I have the best Dad ever. Like seriously, ever. He coached our soccer teams (and basketball teams, and Odyssey of the Mind teams, and.. yea you get it), is an awesome husband to my Mom for 27 years and counting, plans an awesome Earth Day festival every year, works his butt off to provide for his family, takes my dogs for walks multiple days a week when I'm at work (my Mom does this too, thanks guys!) and is pretty much just all around a great guy! Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!!

At Mom's senior prom!




Alsooooo I decided to fill out Erin's Blogmopolitan Quiz for your viewing pleasure this week, woop!


Have a great weekend guys, stay warm and cross your fingers that if we get this huge storm everyone is talking about on Sunday night into Tuesday that we get 2 feet again so that we at least get off one day from work.. 8-10 inches gets me nothing except an annoying drive into work, blah!
post signature

13 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday to your daddy!!!! I love that he wears Hawaiian shirts! So does mine :) And strawberry mango margs? We need to live closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Dad, love the photo of your parents at prom! I am right there with you I just don't enjoy Chinese food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy early bday to your pops! this week DRAGGED ON and i was always thinking we were a day ahead so i'm really glad that it's friday!! have fun celebrating with your family :)

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa I was pretty sure I was the only one who had never seen Sex In The City! Yayyy I'm not!

    Happy Birthday Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never watched it either, I used a quiz to find out my answer for that one, haha!

    Happy Birthday, Mr Jess's dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your dad!! I totally started my blog because I needed a hobby too, who knew I'd enjoy it so darn much? haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw- super sweet! LOVE that picture of your parents at your moms prom- how cute!

    And I agree with you- people not using blinkers makes me want to straight up rage and throw things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with so many of your answers! I've never seen Sex & the City, either, so I found a quiz online to fill out that question on te quiz. Hahaha. An I had "I'll marry the first person who proposes" (with Sam in mind of course) and then I decided it sounded too desperate. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww cute pics. Happy birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your Dad!!!! *glitter bomb* (or, some kind of manly bomb... bacon??)

    ReplyDelete
  11. An earth day festival is so cool! Happy birthday to your Dad tomorrow! What an awesome picture from your mom's prom :-)

    Have a great weekend, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your answers to the quiz, most of what is answer too (well but I'd replace your bf name with my bf name lol!!)
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)